DIY Reusable Grocery Bag I’ll admit it’s a bit much for a bag you’re going sling around in a cart, and into the back of your car.. but I...
Premium Customizable Modern Quilt Labels
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Premium Modern Quilt Labels comes with a downloadable PDF AND a link to Canva where you directly edit 11 different deluxe labels. This can save you time (don't have to hunt down fonts!) and is incredibly easy to do!
The labels come with download and printing instructions. There is also a blog post and a Youtube video to assist you when printing out your labels.
There are several options for customization of quilt labels:
- Print out labels on fabric and write in your name with a permanent fabric marker.
- Open PDF and using Adobe Fill and Sign, sign your name in the blank spot.
- Open a Word Document, from within Word, open the PDF, it will convert it into a picture. Using a transparent Text Box, insert your name into the labels.
Print using chosen method.
Note: When using the blank PDF, you will need to download the custom fonts, links to the fonts can be found in the blog post. The links to the canva template will have all the custom fonts ready for you!
To unzip files
- Open File Explorer and find the zipped folder.
- To unzip the entire folder, right-click to select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- To unzip a single file or folder, double-click the zipped folder to open it. Then, drag or copy the item from the zipped folder to a new location.
Quilted Stars I don’t think I’ve ever actually made a classic quilt star! This quilt block was inspired by a wall that I designed with Felt Right. The wall...
I could not be more excited for the release of the throw version of Primavera! Seriously, this pattern was so fun to design and I really wanted everyone to have...