What. An. Adventure. This Sallie Tomato Duffle bag was! I’m being dramatic, but seriously there were moments I questioned all of my life decisions (don’t worry I’ll give all...
Primavera Quilt Block & Mini Quilt - Strip Piecing Skill Builder
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Ready to learn strip piecing? It's magic, and you'll be amazed at how fast it comes together! This block was designed for the Machine Sampler Minis, a collaboration with the following quilt pattern designers:
- The Missouri Star - a traditional mini by Elizabeth Chappell
- On the Way - a modern mini by Brooke Shankland
- Shimmer & Shade - a disappearing mini by Christina Lee
- Anna’s Star - a half-square triangle mini by Amanda Carye
- Sewing Machine Magic - a paper-pieced mini by Veruschka Zarate
- Summer Nights - a log cabin mini by Taylor Krz
- Wave - a mini pattern with curves by Megan Collins
- Broken Path - an appliqué mini by Allie McCathren
You can find their minis on their websites. I had so much fun collaborating with these talented designers, and I know you'll love making each block.
This block will make one 18" x 18" mini quilt that can be used for pillows, bags, wall hangings, you name it!
The pattern assumes fabric is 42" and will help you practice scant 1/4" seam allowances.
Quilts are not just beautiful pieces of fabric; they're labors of love, artful expressions, and cherished heirlooms. Preserving handmade quilts for the long term requires careful attention and consideration....
She’s finally here! I dreamed of Petra long ago; I’m so excited to see this beautiful quilt pattern come to life. GET THE PATTERN HERE Years ago I wandered a...