It’s time for summer and this quilt pattern is ready for the sun! When I lived in Italy, often I’d see beach tents and chairs with these classic blue and...
Primavera Quilt Block & Mini Quilt - Strip Piecing Skill Builder
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Ready to learn strip piecing? It's magic, and you'll be amazed at how fast it comes together! This block was designed for the Machine Sampler Minis, a collaboration with the following quilt pattern designers:
- The Missouri Star - a traditional mini by Elizabeth Chappell
- On the Way - a modern mini by Brooke Shankland
- Shimmer & Shade - a disappearing mini by Christina Lee
- Anna’s Star - a half-square triangle mini by Amanda Carye
- Sewing Machine Magic - a paper-pieced mini by Veruschka Zarate
- Summer Nights - a log cabin mini by Taylor Krz
- Wave - a mini pattern with curves by Megan Collins
- Broken Path - an appliqué mini by Allie McCathren
You can find their minis on their websites. I had so much fun collaborating with these talented designers, and I know you'll love making each block.
This block will make one 18" x 18" mini quilt that can be used for pillows, bags, wall hangings, you name it!
The pattern assumes fabric is 42" and will help you practice scant 1/4" seam allowances.
Have you been brave enough to quilt with minky yet? I remember growing up seeing lots of quilts with the dotted minky backing and they were always my favorite to...
This is a question that a lot of quilters have, and one that I couldn’t easily answer! So I went on a hunt for all the information about what differentiates...