And wow, what a year it has been! If you had asked me a year ago that Quiltd would be where it is now.. I would probably laugh! It has...
Primavera Quilt Block & Mini Quilt - Strip Piecing Skill Builder
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Ready to learn strip piecing? It's magic, and you'll be amazed at how fast it comes together! This block was designed for the Machine Sampler Minis, a collaboration with the following quilt pattern designers:
- The Missouri Star - a traditional mini by Elizabeth Chappell
- On the Way - a modern mini by Brooke Shankland
- Shimmer & Shade - a disappearing mini by Christina Lee
- Anna’s Star - a half-square triangle mini by Amanda Carye
- Sewing Machine Magic - a paper-pieced mini by Veruschka Zarate
- Summer Nights - a log cabin mini by Taylor Krz
- Wave - a mini pattern with curves by Megan Collins
- Broken Path - an appliqué mini by Allie McCathren
You can find their minis on their websites. I had so much fun collaborating with these talented designers, and I know you'll love making each block.
This block will make one 18" x 18" mini quilt that can be used for pillows, bags, wall hangings, you name it!
The pattern assumes fabric is 42" and will help you practice scant 1/4" seam allowances.
I think I’ve searched for quilt sizes about a bajillion times, well for pretty much every quilt I’ve ever made. After years, I finally decided to whip one up that...
I’ve had so many requests for a tutorial on how to do big stitch binding! And really, I don’t know what took so long, it’s one of my absolute favorite...